We are starting registrations for the conference. You will be redirected to PlexusMD for the same.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration Fee= ₹ 1200 (Early Bird)
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Participation in all events of conference including Poster presentation, Academic and Literary events.
- Complimentary meals for all days.
- Conference Kit and Certificates.
- Emergency & Critical Care = ₹ 800
- Basic Surgical Skills = ₹ 800
- Automation & Clinical Microbiology = ₹ 400
- Orthopedics Skills = ₹ 400
- Critical Obstetrics Skills = ₹ 400
- Burns & Plastics = ₹ 400
- Scientific Paper Writing (Sponsored by Student Scientific Committee)
SEATS FOR THE WORKSHOPS ARE LIMITED AND ARE AVAILABLE ON FIRST- COME- FIRST- SERVE BASIS ONLY.
PLEASE SEE THE EVENT SCHEDULE AND WORKSHOP INFORMATION AND DECIDE WHICH WORKSHOP YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN.
YOU CAN CHOOSE ONLY ONE WORKSHOP AMONG THE DAY 0 & DAY 3 WORKSHOPS.
FILLING THE REGISTRATION FORM
- On clicking the link below, you will be redirected to PlexusMD.
- The event schedule is shown on the page.
- Click on register now, it will ask for your email id.
- You will have to provide basic details like Name, Contact Number (if not already a member of PlexusMD)
- Next step has information like College, Year of joining.
- There will be selection drop down menus for workshops ( Choose the one you wish to attend )
- Select the Academic & Literary Events that you wish to attend.
- On the next page you will be shown the summary of the payment to be made.
- Go through the payment – It is secure (CC-Avenue), so relax.
Also in the form there is an option “SPECIALTY” – choose GENERAL MEDICINE
AFTER FILLING REGISTRATION FORM
- The delegate will receive a confirmatory email after completing the registration form and payment via PlexusMD informing the delegate of their Registration Number
- We urge all interested candidates to join our ambassador program. Ambassadors will be required to guide the delegates of their college and to help the organizing committee to maintain a meaningful correspondence with them.
- Please note that participation contact details will be kept on the MEDSICON database, which will only be used by MEDSICON.
- The email addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future MEDSICON events.
- If you would like your record to be deleted after the conference, please notify MEDSICON by email.
- See accommodation tab in the top menu section or follow the link : Accommodation
- In our sole discretion, without refund, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to or expel from the Conference anyone that we determine is behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the Conference or any other attendee.
These terms & conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues in the procedure